Attractions | Lykins Pinehurst Resort on Gull Lake | 218-963-2485
Pick a season and indulge yourself! In the spring, listen to the sounds as the forest awakens. You can fish right off our dock. In summer, enjoy the bright sun, our beautiful beach and the refreshing water of Gull Lake.
In the fall, enjoy a hiking adventure, the brilliant colors, or a great fall fishing trip.
A few of the things to do in the Pinehurst/Nisswa area:
- Several fine golf courses and tennis courts.
- Excellent supper clubs, restaurants and lakeside dining.
- Unique gift shops. Discover antiques, Scandinavian gifts,
many beautiful crafts, candle making and more.
- Paul Bunyan Land at This Old Farm.
- Brainerd International Raceway
- Turtle races held every Wednesday in summer - a few minutes away in quaint Nisswa, MN
- Water slide, bumper boats, mini golf, go-karts.
- World class mountain biking for all skill levels in nearby Crosby.
- Churches of many faiths.