Maximum number of people per cabin is two more than the base occupancy. Rate for additional people is $100.00 per week or $20.00 per night.
Spend the week prior to Labor Day, and the weekend is FREE!
Spring Mini-week Vacations - Available May 1 - June 20
Fall Mini-week - Available September 7 - October 1
Daily rate is 1/5 of the weekly rate! Monthly rates after Labor Day
$500.00 a week or one night rental for Mini-weeks. A reservation is not confirmed until a deposit is received. Guests with confirmed reservations are responsible for the cost of the entire length of their reservation. Receipt of your deposit commits you to this policy.
Deposit is only refundable upon the re-renting of the unit at full price. (Less $50 office fee).
Check In/Check Out
Check in time is after 3 pm; check out time is before 9 am on weekly stays. For Mini-week vacations times are flexible, depending upon cabin availability.
Sorry, we do not allow pets.
Smoke Free Cabins
All cabins are smoke-free. Smoking is allowed on cabin decks and resort grounds.
To ensure a peaceful vacation for everyone, we expect that all visitors be registered at the office. We reserve the right to limit visitors. There will be a daily charge of $5 per person for visitors staying more than one hour. Please inform them of our no pets policy.
You are renting a housekeeping cabin which means you agree to maintain and leave the accommodations as clean and tidy as you find them upon arrival.
We welcome personal checks, travelers checks, and cash. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.
All Cabins are Air Conditioned
Your Cabin Includes:
- One 14' fishing boat or dock space foryour own boat.
- Complete kitchens with dishes, cookware, toaster, drip coffee pot and microwave.
- All bed linens. Bring towels & dish towels.
- Barbeque grill
- Deck chairs
Included at Lykins Pinehurst Resort are:
- Beautiful, clean, sandy beach
- Swim raft • Canoe • Life jackets
- Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Kayak • Paddle Boat
- Playground equipment
- Basketball • Pickle Ball
- Campfire • Fishing dock
- Churches of many faiths
- Several fine golf courses and tennis courts
- Excellent supper clubs, restaurants and lakeside dining
- Unique gift shops. Discover antiques, many beautiful crafts, candlemaking and more.
- Paul Bunyan Land at This Old Farm.
- Turtle races held every Wednesday in Nisswa.